Aller Simplement (including SARL AVM IMPORT, Route de Lalbenque, Rue Daniele Casanova, 46000 CAHORS, France), responsible for the processing of your Personal Data ("we") takes very seriously the privacy of anyone who visits our online shop Aller Simplement (the "Website") and more broadly of anyone who transmits Personal Data (defined below) regarding it.
We will always treat your Personal Data in accordance with the regulations applicable in France and the European Union in the area of personal data protection ("Computer regulation and freedoms"), including Particular:
The Computer, File and Freedoms Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended and its possible updates;
The European Parliament and Council Directive 95/46/EC, of 24 October 1995, on the protection of individuals from the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, applicable until 25 May 2018;
The European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) repealing Directive 95/46/EC, applicable from 25 May 2018;
If so, the texts adopted within the European Union and local laws that may apply to personal data processed under the Contract;
Texts and decisions from supervisory authorities, including the National Commission for Information Technology and Freedoms (Cnil);
2. Your personal data
The term "Personal Data" refers to any information about you that makes you directly or indirectly personally identifiable, including your name, first name, address, phone number, email address, bank details, ID Password, cookies, IP address and other information that allows you to identify and that you make available to us at any time.
3. Collecting your personal data
We can collect your Personal Data when:
- you visit the website;
- you create a customer account on the website;
- you place an order on the website on your own;
- you place an order over the phone.
- you sign up for the Aller Simplement Newsletter;
- you send a complaint, ask a question or send us any other comments;
- you provide us with your Personal Data on the website or in any way.
We also use "Cookies" (witnesses), as explained in Section 9 below. When the collection of certain Personal Data is required for the purposes in Section 4 below, we will let you know, on the understanding that if you do not provide us with this information, we will not be able to respond to these Purposes.
4. Processing your personal data
We may need to process your Personal Data to meet the following purposes:
- process and execute orders you place through the website, over the phone, including payment management;
- process and resolve all your complaints or questions relating to your past or future orders, your customer account or our brand;
- track, develop and improve the Website and your use of the Website;
- analyze your behavior on the website and your reactions to our marketing campaigns in order to improve or customize the products and services we offer you;
- manage the creation and maintenance of your customer account, including new features or services;
- send you information and commercial offers, regarding existing or new products and services related to the brand Aller Simplement and its universe;
- offer you personalized service and offers, by email, phone or on the website.
6. Passing on your personal data to third parties
We may be required to submit your Personal Data:
- to some of our providers who help us execute your order, deliver your products, collect your payment, send you information and commercial offers, and analyze your use of the Website, in order to improve the quality and The effectiveness of the Website, with the understanding that these providers are bound by contract to confidentiality as well as to compliance with applicable laws regarding the protection of your Personal Data.
7. Your rights
Under current legislation, you have the right to access, correct or delete, limit the processing of your data, a right of objection, a right to portability of your data and the right to set guidelines for the fate of your data after your death, which are exercised by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Legal Service / Personal Data Manager, at the following address AVM IMPORT, Route de Lalbenque, Rue Daniele Casanova, 46000 CAHORS, France, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
8. The security of your data
We have put in place and maintain all appropriate protections to ensure that our internal procedures for the security of your Personal Data comply with applicable regulations. We also make every effort to ensure that third parties who work with us, under contract, as providers, to make this website and its content available to you and to execute your orders (including through our telephone ordering service), provide adequate protection of the Personal Data to which they have access. We limit access to Personal Data about you to employees subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations, who we believe their contact with this Personal Data is justified in the course of their remit and/or to provide you with products and services.
We will take all necessary steps to ensure the secure processing of your Personal Data. In particular, we will take precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data from loss or abuse, and we will use security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to this Personal Data. All Personal Data we collect is stored on a server with all security guarantees and is kept for a period of time not exceeding the duration required to achieve the objectives in Section 4 above.
9. Cookies (witnesses)
10. Location and transfer of your personal data
We keep your Personal Data in the European Economic Area (EEA), i.e. the 28 member states of the European Union, as well as Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, where the website's servers are located. If we need to transfer and store your Personal Data in a location outside the EEA, this transfer will take place in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Some of the data collected, including payment data for your orders, may be transferred to suppliers or subcontractors based in the United States, or in other countries not recognised by the European Commission as having an adequate level of protection. As such, as permitted by the applicable regulations, we undertake to collaborate only with companies registered on the US Privacy Shield register (or equivalent to other countries), or to enter into a cross-border flow agreement with these companies, in accordance with the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission, or to collaborate with companies with Internal Enterprise Rules (BCR) allowing cross-border transfers. You can get more details on this and, if necessary, get a copy of the cross-border flow agreements with our partners by contacting email@example.com.
11. How long it lasts to keep your data
For processing personal data related to the management of e-commerce customers and prospects, including customer relationship management, marketing campaign management, defective product management and parcel tracking, we apply the following shelf life:
- Personal customer data: duration of contractual relationship increased by legal prescription periods of 5 years;
- data on non-customer prospects: 3 years from the last active contact with our brand;
- historical shopping and browsing cookies: 13 months;
12. Link to other websites
We can offer links to other websites. However, we will not be responsible for the content or policies for collecting information on these websites. If you visit third-party websites, we recommend that you check their information collection and privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility in this regard.
Please check these policies before disclosing your personal data to these websites.
14. Contact us