1. Perimeter and definitions
1. These General Terms of Sale (the "GVCs") apply as soon as you enter the online store Aller Simplement www.allersimplement.com (the "Website") or place orders to purchase one or more products featured on the Website.
2. Any reference to "us" or "our" in the context of these GVCs refers to the company AVM IMPORT and any reference to "you" or "your" designates you, as a user of the Website or our telephone ordering service.
3. Thank you for carefully reading these GVCs before using the website and place your order. By accessing any of the parts of the Website or ordering products on the website or over the phone, you agree to be subject to these GVCs. We recommend that you keep a copy of these GVCs so that you can refer to them at a later date. Click here to print or download a copy of these GVCs. In addition, the version of the GVCs applicable to your order will be sent to you in the confirmation email of your order.
2. Our contract
1. All products offered for sale on the Website are available subject to their availability.
2. Once finalized, your order is the acceptance of our offer, which means that you confirm that you want to acquire our products as described on the Website, that you accept the proposed price and that you recognize that the award of this order implies an obligation to pay on your part. Therefore, when you confirm your order, you agree to be bound to our company by a sales contract, subject to the availability of the products and the validation of your payment under the terms of Article 7 below.
3. We remind you that this website is exclusively for consumers. Purchases made from the Website or by telephone are intended for your personal use, including for personal gifts, and should not be resold, used in a commercial context, or used for commercial profit. We reserve the right to refuse multiple quantity orders from a single customer or for a single postal address.
3. How the order unfolded
A - COMMANDE 100% INTERNET
1. You can choose items from our product line and put them in your "Basket" by clicking on the "Add to the Basket" button;
2. By clicking on the "Commander" button, you start the process of purchasing the products in your Basket. A page listing the products you want to buy opens. This page shows the reference, size, color, price and quantity of items you are about to purchase, including delivery methods and their cost applicable to your order, as well as all other services and options we offer. Let's propose;
3. By clicking "Commander," you validate the contents of your shopping cart and the options you want to take. You will then be asked to provide us with your personal data;
4. By clicking "Continue," you will be asked to select your delivery method and provide the information.
5. By clicking "Continue," you will be asked to select your payment method, provide the relevant information and accept the terms of these GVCs. If you do not accept these GVCs, you will not be able to order products from the website.
6. By clicking on the "Validate your order" button, you finalize the order for the products in the Basket.
6. Before you finalize an order, you will be able to view and edit the details of your order at any time by returning to your "Basket."
B - COMMANDE BY INTERNET - TELEPHONE
You can choose items from our product line on our website and call customer service to build your shopping cart and order from our advisors on 05 65 22 21 18. Only products on our website can be ordered over the phone. In accordance with current legislation, including articles L221-11 to L221-15 of the Consumer Code, you can agree to an oral order. The telephone conversation with your advisor will be recorded and will be kept by our services for 5 years. Any reference to your bank details will be hidden in the records. All orders by phone will be payable only by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and will be limited to a maximum of 10 items in the basket. Before providing your bank details, our advisors undertake to verify that you are the holder of the bank card used for the purchase, clearly summarizing the references and quantities of products of your order, the indication TTC product prices, shipping and preparation costs, delivery and billing addresses. You will have to validate the full acceptance of our terms and conditions of sale reproduced on our website. You will then be asked for the number on the front of your card, the expiry date and the cryptogram on the back of the card (3 last digits) and the name of the cardholder.
C - CONFIRMATION OF THE COMMANDE (BY INTERNET AND TELEPHONE)
The placing of your order over the Internet or by telephone is a sales contract between you and us, subject to the availability of the products ordered and the validity of the means of payment you use.
You will automatically receive an email confirming receipt and details of your order ("Confirmation Email"). We recommend printing and keeping the Confirmation Email. Confirmation email does not confirm product availability; it is simply an automatic acknowledgement that confirms the fact that we have received your order.
We will send you a second email, which will confirm the availability of the products ordered (the "Delivery Email"), which we also recommend you print and keep. If none of the products ordered are available, your order will be cancelled, and your credit card will not be charged. If only a portion of the products is available, they will be sent to you in accordance with these GVCs, and you will only pay for the products delivered.
It is up to you to keep copies of your order documents (Confirmation Email, Delivery Email, These GVCs, and any other useful documents). In addition, if the amount of your order exceeds 120 euros, we will keep a copy of your order in our files, for the duration provided by law. During this time, you can request a copy of your order at any time. In this case, we reserve the right to charge you the costs of recovering and sending the requested document.
4. Creating a personal account
A - INTERNET PERSONNEL COMPTE
1. To make it easier for you to order products when using the Website, we offer you the opportunity to create a personal account. If you take advantage of this opportunity, all personal data you provide us during the registration process will be stored in our customer database and therefore will not need to be entered at each new order. They will automatically appear on the command.
2. To be registered, you will need to complete the online registration form with the following information: your first name, surname, address, date of birth, email address and, if applicable, another delivery address. Once you click the "Record" button, this information will be stored in our customer database. We will use the data in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which you can view here. Thank you for ensuring that the information you provide us is accurate and complete and for informing us of any changes.
3. After registering a personal account, you will automatically receive an email confirming that your account has been created. Your email address will serve as an iD for your account. During the registration process, you will be asked to create your own password. You'll have the option to change the password every time you log in to your account. You will need to keep your Login and password confidential at all times and not reveal them to third parties. You will have to comply with all our safety instructions as well as our recommendations. You will also need to keep us informed immediately when you learn or suspect that your account is being used unauthorized, or when your account is made available to a third party. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, we will be entitled, subject to prior notification by email, to suspend your access to the Website without incurring our liability to you, if, in our opinion, such a measure is necessary to avoid security breaches on our website. You will be held responsible for any misuse of your ID and password, except in the event of any loss or theft of your password, provided that you have notified us immediately at the address listed at the top of these.
B - PERSONAL TELEPHONE COMPTE
You can choose from:
- Identify yourself through your personal account if you already have one on our website
- Provide the information requested by our advisors for any sale followed by a delivery and set a customer number with your phone advisor if you do not have an active web account. This information will be stored in our customer database. We will use the data in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which you can view here. Thank you for ensuring that the information you provide us is accurate and complete and for informing us of any changes.
5. Delivery of products
1. We deliver our products all over the world. Delivery is made, at your choice, by mail to the address you gave us at your order or at one of the delivery points that is offered by our website and which you have selected when you order.
2. Estimated delivery times are: one (1) to three (2) working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) from the time the Delivery Email is sent for Express Delivery and Delivery at one of the relay points chosen during your order, from two (2) to three (3) working days (excluding Sundays and public holidays) from the sending of the Delivery Email for standard delivery, and from three (3) to four (4) working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) to delivery e-mail for delivery abroad.
The delay may be slightly longer when products need to be delivered to hard-to-reach areas. We will make our best efforts to deliver the ordered products within the time frame specified in the Delivery Email.
For delivery point deliveries, an email or SMS will be sent to you as soon as your parcel arrives at the delivery point of your choice. From the day of delivery, you will be able to pick up the parcel within nine days (9) upon presentation of an ID. At the end of this period, unclaimed parcels will be returned to us.
3. Even if we do everything we can to deliver your products within the deadlines set above, delivery dates are only estimates, they are not guaranteed, and they cannot be invoked against us. However, the maximum time of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the Delivery Email is guaranteed.
4. In case we are unable to meet the delivery time originally set out in the Delivery Email, we will inform you as soon as possible, at the same time indicating a new estimated delivery time, without incurring liability to you, however, which is specified that you can cancel your order if the total delivery time exceeds thirty (30) days. To cancel your order, you must send us an email via the contact form here. We will then re-credit the credit card or Paypal account used to place the order, within fourteen days of receiving the email notifying its cancellation.
5. If you did not receive your order within the specified time frame, please check with your post office agents first that they do not hold your parcel. If they confirm that they do hold by your products, we thank you for contacting us and we will do our best to assist you. All delivery times may be subject to delays due to seasonal or full activity periods, weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, but we will do everything we can to send you your order on time. Indicated. During these exceptional periods of full activity (e.g. sales, Christmas) or particularly unfavourable weather conditions, we would be grateful if you would give us one more day before contacting us.
Please note that the carrier will require a signature on delivery and will not give you the products without a signature.
6. If you order many products, we may be forced to deliver your products in multiple times. If more than one delivery is required, you will be notified in advance.
7. We draw your attention to the need when receiving your package to check its general condition. You will be responsible for the package and its contents when it is delivered to you. In the event of a problem (open parcel, empty parcel, damaged contents), you must refuse the parcel and contact our Customer Service to report the problem and the reason for the refusal. We inform you that in the event of an unreservedly issued missing person, Aller Simplement cannot be held responsible and we cannot guarantee a refund.
8. Your order will be sent to the delivery address you have indicated when you order. We cannot be held responsible if this delivery address is incorrect or incomplete.
6. Shipping price and cost
1. All prices listed on the website include value-added tax at the statutory rate in effect on the billing date.
Prices listed on the website are in euros and do not include shipping costs. Despite our best efforts, products referenced on the website may exceptionally be priced incorrectly. If the exact price of a product is less than the stated price, we will charge you the lower price and send you the product. If the exact price of a product is higher than the stated price, we will charge you the price listed, unless it is paltry and manifestly wrong, in which case we will contact you in order to get your instructions, or we will cancel your order and you. will inform of this cancellation.
Our shipping costs are based on the total weight of your order, the place of delivery and the delivery method you choose.
2. We reserve the right to add additional charges for deliveries made in certain hard-to-reach areas. If there is an additional charge for your order, you will be notified during the "Payment" stage before you place your order.
7. Payment and default
1. Payment of your products must be made by credit card, American Express or Paypal, as indicated on the payment page.
2. Full payment of the price, including shipping and any additional charges for services you have ordered, will be debited from your credit card or Paypal account, after checking the availability of the products ordered, time or shortly before shipping the products to you. We will only deliver the products to you if your payment is effective.
3. You confirm that the bank card used is yours. All cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment, we will be entitled to refuse to deliver your order and will not be responsible for any delay or lack of delivery. We will send you an email informing you of the refusal.
4. Your banking details will be treated securely, in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which you can view by clicking here.
If we choose, or are required by law, to issue or provide an invoice, we reserve the right to issue or provide electronic invoices, and you accept this method of billing.
9. Right of retraction
1. You can only return products that have been purchased directly from the website. If you purchase your products Aller Simplement at a retail store, another website or any other point of sale, the products will have to be returned to the store or site on which they were purchased. We reserve the right to refuse the return of goods that have not been returned in accordance with the stipulations of this article 9 and we may ask you to pay the transport costs for the return of each goods to the indicated delivery place.
2. If, for any reason, you were dissatisfied with our products or wished to cancel your order, you may exercise your right of withdrawal no later than fourteen (14) days after receiving your order, and you will be reimbursed in accordance with the provisions of this article, provided:
(a) the products are returned in a package allowing them to be transported to the address mentioned on the return voucher,
b- products are in their original condition with the label attached to the product, without being damaged, stained, washed, modified or worn (except for fitting), with the original packaging and any product-related accessories, such as packaging or user notices, as well as the original invoice. If the 14-day withdrawal period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, this period is extended until the next working day.
For any purchase made on our website, requests for retraction, regardless of the mode of delivery, must all be sent to us via the form included in your order, or by any other means of your choice expressing your will explicitly. to retract you.
3. In accordance with the provisions of Article L 221-24 of the Consumer Code, we will refund the price of the products of your order as well as any delivery costs at the standard rate (even if you have opted for an express delivery), by re-accrediting the payment method used in your initial order. We will make this refund as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after receiving the goods you have returned to us.
4. You will not be able to exercise your right to retraction for products that do not comply with the requirements of paragraph 2, including hygiene.
5. We ask you to take care of the products while they are in your possession and return them to us at the address indicated herein (depending on the method of delivery or withdrawal selected), without excessive delay and no later than fourteen ( 14) days after exercising your right of withdrawal. Please note that if you do not take care of the products, or if you do not return them to us in accordance with the conditions of this article, you will not be able to claim a refund of the products.
1. You benefit from the warranties listed in this section 10 only as long as the products were purchased directly from the Website.
2. You have the following legal guarantees:
The legal guarantee of compliance (Articles L.217-4 and following of the Consumer Code),
If your products are non-compliant (for example, if they do not correspond to the description given on the site or your order), you have two years from the issuance of the property to contact our Customer Service by email via the contact form here,or by mail at the following address: AVM IMPORT, Route de Lalbenque, Rue Daniele Casanova, 46000 CAHORS, France, and we return non-compliant products. We will then send you back replacement products, when they are available. If we are unable to replace non-compliant products within 30 days, you can:
- request a full refund of non-compliant products or
- keep non-compliant products and ask us for a reduction of a portion of the price, which will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
3. You are exempt from reporting proof of product non-compliance within six (6) months of the property being issued. This period will be increased to 24 months from 18 March 2016.
4. This legal guarantee of compliance applies independently of any commercial guarantee set out and the nature of the product.
5. the legal guarantee against hidden defects (Articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code). If you can prove the hidden defect of a product, we are legally required to repair all the consequences of such a hidden defect (Articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code). You can then choose between the resolution of the sale or a reduction in the price (in accordance with Article 1644 of the Civil Code).
6. In the event of product replacement or refund, we cover your product return costs.
11. Your personal information
1. By sharing information on the website or over the phone, you guarantee that you are using your true identity and that all the information provided is true, accurate, up-to-date and complete at the time you provide us with this information.
2. If you find that one or more of the information transmitted is incorrect or no longer valid, you will need to change it. Otherwise, we cannot be held responsible for the consequences that might result.
3. The personal information you provide us using the website or our telephone service will be recorded and used only in accordance with our Privacy Declaration, which can be accessed by clicking here.
4. By placing an order, you accept and understand that we will be entitled to store and process your personal data. We fully respect the privacy of people who visit and use this website or our telephone ordering service.
1. We will not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer if such loss or damage is the result of a case of force majeure, if it is attributable to the unpredictable and insurmountable fact of a third party, or if it is attributable to you.
2. If you fail to do so, we will send you a notice to remedy them. If this notice remains ineffective after 15 days, we may, as of right, deny you the right of access to the Website, delete your account, or refuse your future orders.
13. Availability and use of the Website
1. The website is available as it stands. In particular, we do not guarantee that the Website will be available continuously 24 hours a day and fully operationally. For example, access to the Website may be interrupted without notice in case of technical problems or for maintenance reasons.
2. It is your responsibility to protect your computer. We will not be responsible for any damage that could be caused to your computer, or for the loss of data that could result from the use of the Website.
3. Customer service takes your orders by phone Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm on 05 65 22 21 18.
14. Comments and complaints
15. Intellectual property rights
1. Your use of the Website does not give you any intellectual property rights to the Website and its content. In particular, you have no rights to our copyrighted creations, to our designs and to our brands, or to those owned by third parties.
2. We make the website available only for personal and non-commercial use. The content of the Website cannot be used for any other purpose, without our express and written permission.
16. Changing service or modifying GVCs
We reserve the right to make changes to our website and these GVCs at any time. Your use of the Website and your orders will be subject to the CGV in effect at the time of your use of the Website or your product order, unless a change of these GVCs is required by law or by a government authority (in which case this cha will also apply to all orders you've already placed).
The fact that either party does not act under these GVCs does not constitute a waiver of the right to act, except express and written.
18. Final stipulations
1. These GVCs are governed by French law.
2. If any of the stipulations of these GvCs is found to be invalid, null or unenforceable for any reason, this stipulation will be considered divisible to the rest of the GVCs and will not affect the validity and applicability of the other stipulations of GVCs.
3. Aller Simplement and Aller Simplement Plus are registered trademarks of AVM IMPORT SARL
19. Legal information
1. The website is published by AVM IMPORT SARL, with its head office Route de Lalbenque, Rue Daniele Casanova, 46000 CAHORS, France, registered in the Register of Trade and Societies of Cahors under the number 501423081, tel. +33.(0)188.8.131.52.18, fax +33.(0)184.108.40.206.06.